MBTI Types in a Horror Movie
ISTJ: The one in denial that there’s actually a killer
ISFJ: The one who calls out “Who’s there?” as if the killer will answer
ESTJ: The one who tries to tell everyone else what to do
ESFJ: The one who screams at everything
ISTP: The one who finds a really good hiding place
ISFP: The one who dies first
ESTP: The one wondering around without a flashlight
ESFP: The one who tries to hook up with the killer
INFJ: The one who knows what’s going on but no one will listen to them
ENFJ: The one who keeps saying “It’ll be ok” even though they don’t believe it
INFP: The one who sacrifices themselves
ENFP: The one who figures out who the killer is a little too late
INTJ: The one who everyone thinks is the killer
ENTJ: The one who tries to fight back but ends up dead
INTP: The one who created the monster
ENTP: The one who makes it until the end
Why am I the first one to die? In reality while everyone is going crazy over the killer I’d be the one taking care of everyone, not in a “protecting” way but in the “nurturing” way, making sure that everyone has food to eat and beds to sleep in and comforting anyone who feels afraid. And then everyone will end up loving me and they will protect me.
~*ISFP fantasies*~ lol
1. High school days — I could compose text messages even if my phone was inside my high school uniform skirt’s pocket. I just need to take one quick look before I send it to make sure I typed everything correctly, and 99% of the time I don’t need to make corrections.
2. I had my 3210’s backlight changed to bluish white color.
3. Picture message and operator logo download costs 15 pesos each.
4. I once dropped my phone (accidentally) from the second floor of our school building. It was still alive. Same thing happened when I didn’t realize that my phone fell in a tub full of water for five minutes. It still worked.
5. I knew how to compose my own ring tones (bonus: all my ringtones were boyband songs).
6. “Du du dut - duu duu - du du dut” *vibrates*
7. I was able to “beat” snake — I filled the whole screen with the snake’s body.
Currently in a dilemma on whether I should be friends again with someone again, never mind if he broke my heart into pieces, just because despite being an a-hole, we had our good times, too… Or if I’m being my usual idiot self.
Wala ako paki kung OA ang reaction ko nung napansin ko na ni-like pala nung offiial Instagram account ni Barbie Xu (Shancai) yung post ko sa Instagram! Waaaaaahhhh!!!
Trying to avoid buying anything at Megamall during a 3-day sale
- Teenager me: Omg I'm surrounded by adults *panics*
- Adult me: Omg I'm surrounded by teenagers *panics*