1. I had a weird dream. In my dream, someone shot me with a gun and I died. I don’t think all dreams have meanings, but I looked up the meaning anyway and here’s what Dream Moods said: To dream of your own death indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life. Hmmmm.
2. I was almost late for my first class. I blame Tumblr :(
3. My friend Aya showed me a video on her phone of a lion that attacked its trainer. The video was three minutes long, but I was only able to watch for 20 or 30 seconds. Videos like that make me weak and make me feel very bothered. In that video, the trainer was inside the cage of the lion and there was blood everywhere. I can’t tolerate videos like that :( they make me feel weak in the knees.
4. I had to think for a few minutes before deciding to share this with all of you. I don’t want you guys to think that I’m bragging, but I’m just really happy about the results of my exams in the past few weeks. I have high scores in all of them, and I got a perfect score on two exams yay :D I’m not a nerd or whatever. Most of you know how I have wasted my first chance at college, and now that I was given a second chance to correct my mistake, I’m really doing my best to study. :)
5. I got another pleasant surprise when I got home. I got another gift from a friend who cares a lot for me (hahahahaaaa.. you do, right?). He gave me a compilation of Disney ‘princess’ movies. I’m not a fan of those movies, but sometimes I feel girly enough to actually watch them, and then feel nostalgic in the end. My friend really knows me a lot. I know you can read this. Thank you, not just for the gift, but for knowing how to make me smile :)
6. My first class tomorrow is at 3 PM. HELLO, EIGHT-HOUR SLEEP… HERE I COME!